Commercial Gallery

We provided complete architectural services for the refurbishment of the landmark South Jacksonville Presbyterian Church located in San Marco Square in the heart of Jacksonville. Originally built in 1949, this three-story, 6,430 square foot facility had experienced tremendous growth over the years and by early 2000, required substantial renovation work in order to restore its original grandeur and accommodate the congregation. Special attention was given to the lighting systems and acoustics in an effort to enhance the use of the sanctuary.

Commercial Architecture Gallery